Sunday 3 May 2015

Spring Event Dresses

Hey lovelies!

Spring is such a lovely time, and it's often a favourite for many special events such as weddings and christenings, so I thought i'd put together a few of my favourite spring-inspired pastel dresses that i'd love to wear to any spring event!

Spring dresses



All of the dresses were available at the time of posting

I love so many of these dresses that I actually bought a few, though I think my absolute favourite is the blue lace dress from Coast in the top right-hand corner, if only I had an event to wear it to, I would buy it!

I know some people wear pastels year round, but I tend to go towards darker colours for autumn and winter, so it's so lovely to be able to get out all of my pastels in the Spring.

I'd love to know which is your favourite!

Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend!

Love, Amylou x

10 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful!


    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice of dresses :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love all the dresses, they are perfect for spring. You have a really nice blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin. Checkout my blog, if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'll make sure I pop over and have a look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this post; these dresses are definitely ones made for events and Spring. I think my favourite has to be first dress on the second row, it really looks like it would be flattering for everyones figures. I really like the bodycon style.

    Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that yellow floral dress in the top left :3 I think I might be in love!

    Hannah | The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it beautiful! Warehouse have some gorgeous dresses in at the moment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! :) It's a gorgeous dress isn't it! I have it in black already but i'm so tempted to go and get it in lilac too it's so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete