Saturday 25 April 2015

Bonprix Blogger Style Challenge

Hey lovelies!

The lovely PR team over at Bonprix contacted me recently and asked me to take part in their monthly blogger style challenge*. After picking my favourite dress from their website, I had to put together three different holiday looks and see what I could come up with!

I'd love to know which of the looks i've put together is your favourite!

Look 1


For my first look I decided to dress up the Empire Line Maxi Dress* with my favorite black Aldo heels, black New Look bag and my fitbit bracelet. This outfit would be perfect for an evening dinner on holiday. The light layers of the bottom part of this dress mean it keeps you cool whilst also being a floor length dress. I kept accessories minimal keeping the focus on the dress. Definitely one of my favourite looks, and one i'll be sporting in Italy this summer.

Look 2


For my second outfit, I decided to put together a look for sightseeing. I'll be going to Italy this summer and that means lots of sightseeing, but I didn't want to wear the usual shorts and tee that I usually go for. I paired the dress* with my favourite Michael Kors sunglasses, Marks and Spencers hat, Ralph Lauren bag, fitbit bracelet and Next shoes. I also felt like the full length skirt would be a little much for day time exploring, but luckily the skirt is sectioned and so I simply took the front section and wrapped it around my waist into a belt. 

Look 3


The sun decided to disappear at this point in true British spring style, so the colours look a little different in this one! I decided for my third look that I wanted another evening look, but this time I wanted one that was a little more casual. I've tied up the front of the dress again and added some nude New Look heels, a Michael Kors watch, Pandora bracelet and Accessorize Bag. This would be perfect for going for an early dinner/late lunch. It is a smart look without being too formal, and would be perfect if the sun is still warm but you want to look a little dressy.

I had so much fun putting these looks together and I would like to say a huge thank you to the PR team at bonprix for inviting me to take part and sending me a beautiful dress. If you want to see the dress online or any of their other styles you can click here :)

Which of these looks are your favourite? Would you style the dress another way?

All my love, Amylou x


*disclaimer - this dress was sent to me by Bonprix for the purpose of this post, but all thoughts and opinions are entirely my own*


No comments:

Post a Comment