Friday 4 September 2015

Travel Diaries: Capri

Hey lovelies,

This was just the best day.

We took a yacht around the island of Capri, and it's one my favourite things i've ever done.


The view of sorrento as we sailed away was so beautiful, so many colourful houses and hotels built into the cliffs. It really is one of the most beautiful places i've ever been.


We stopped off at this waterfall on our way, the water was the most incredible blue, I just wanted to jump straight in! Every boat that sailed past stopped to come up to the waterfall, as getting underneath it is meant to bring you luck!


It wasn't long until we decided we needed to go for a swim, the water looked too inviting to stay in the boat! It was a lot colder than we were expecting, but it was definitely worth it!


This was my favourite view of the whole day, such an iconic place in capri, also the setting of many of the D&G advertisements, including light blue, as the D&G house is just up on the hill opposite!


I don't think I stopped smiling for the whole day, I think I found my favourite thing to do, and I definitely need to make the trip again!


Once we reached capri we got in the lift and headed up to the top of the island, and it was beautiful up there, such amazing views, but it was really hot so we soon headed back into the streets for a bit of retail therapy and some drinks in the sunshine!

I loved being in Italy so much, and I can't wait for the next time!

Love, Amylou x


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment