Thursday 11 February 2016

A little life update

Hey there,

It's safe to say i've missed this little blog.

A lot has happened since my last post a few months ago, and yet strangely, not much has changed.

I've graduated from one Masters degree, and after a couple of weeks not studying anything and being thankful that my essay and exam days were over, I signed up to and started another. I think i'm becoming something of an eternal student, and for someone who finds exams stressful, it's been an interesting decision to make.

There's been good dates and bad days, butterflies and arguments. There have been highs where i've been so excited and nervous that all I could hear was my own heartbeat, and lows where it's taken all i've got not to cry in frustration, and yet I can say with confidence that i've had the most fun few months in a long time.

As i'm sat here watching the Sex and the City movie, planning my Galentines date for Sunday, I suddenly felt the urge to get out my macbook and catch up on all my favourite blogs. My screen has been full of peonies and beaches, roses and ski chalets, and more than anything, it has reminded me of all the fun things that I want to do.

There's so much to see, so many places to visit and so many new things to learn, and I can't wait to get started.

Love, Amylou x

No comments:

Post a Comment