Friday 15 August 2014

Fall Fashion

Hey guys!

It feels like it has been forever since I last blogged! I had a lot going on in my personal life that I had to deal with, and then amongst that I suddenly remembered that i'm halfway through my masters degree and had a mini panic/locked myself away to work!

But I can spare myself an hour or so to write a little blog post! I've been missing it too much! Plus it gives me an excuse to look through pinterest. Yes it's another post with pictures from pinterest, I am sorry, but it's like an actual addiction. Plus I need the style inspiration now i'm single again! *cue worlds smallest violin* Although to be fair, I probably needed the advice/inspiration before too!

I thought instead of my usual bombardment of words, i'd just put some of my favourite looks below for this fall/autumn depending on what you want to call it!

All photos are from Pinterest and can be found here :)











So basically just tall boots or heels, tights, skirts and really cute coats! I'm already wanting to buy it all and it's only August, though it's pretty much gone cold again now in the UK, so I can justify it!

As always,
With love,

Amylou x




No comments:

Post a Comment