Saturday 26 July 2014

My Next Official #ChangingRoomSelfie

Hey guys!

So as you might know i'm part of the Next Blogger Network, and they have almost reached 7,000 bloggers! In celebration they are hosting a competition called the #ChangingRoomSelfie where you have to head into a Next store, pick your favourite outfit, take a selfie and then blog it, tweet it and instagram it! The competition runs until the 1st August 2014 and the winner gets £200 to spend on the new collection! Google Next #Changingroomselfie for more information or head over to the Next Blogger Network! :)

I was on the lookout for some new clothes for work when I saw this gorgeous dress:


It's so bright! I love office outfits that have a pop of colour. This dress is just about knee length on me, though i'm 5"10/11 so it could be a bit longer on most people! As well as the pink and the black, I love the grey stripes at the bottom and the shape of the colours really emphasises your curves! Something I was a bit nervous about if i'm honest! (hence no front view photo haha). The new collection has a few dresses in this style and I think i'll be back to get them soon! Suits don't need to be black, it's summer so it's definitely the time to get some colour in your wardrobe!

I also have a major love for this colour pink, I have other tops from Next for work in this pink too! I don't like wearing dark colours really! haha :)

What do you think of my choice? Have you been into Next to see the new collection, what would you pick?

Love Amylou x



4 comments:

  1. i nominated you for the liebster award! Check my blog for rules and questions xx http://amieylaureenx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-awardget-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love all the outfits:)

    I have nominated you to take part in the 'Liebster Award'. Please take a look at the award on my blog, as I'd love you to take part!
    Much Love ♡
    http://rubywooh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award-ruby-wooh.html

    ReplyDelete