Thursday 24 July 2014

Country Attire

Hey guys!

So I had intended today's blog to be a quick little post (no doubt it will be huge due to my rambling) about the hotel I stayed in whilst in Cancun and my general experience, but surprise surprise, I lost my memory stick with all my photos on. I swear I need to nail things to my desk so I don't lose them!

So instead i'm gonna do a sort of wish-list post from a website called Country Attire. They recently ran a competition for festival tickets and you had to pick your favourite item that you would take to a festival. I unfortunately missed the deadline, but I loved so many of the clothes on there, I thought i'd share with you a few of my favourites!

For a limited time only too there is a further 10% off all Hunter sale items with the code HUNTER10 so if you love hunter, get over there already!

The first thing I love about this website, is when you visit the web page, a little chat pops up asking if you need any assistance or have any questions, some people might find that annoying, but I thought it was actually a great touch.

So onto the clothes!

(All Photos are taken from the Country Attire website and prices are correct at time of posting)

The first thing that caught my eye was this gorgeous Zimmerman dress:



I'm not usually one for black in the summer, but this ZIMMERMANN Ladies’ Scout Crossback Dress has a sort of lace detail and looks quite light weight, I also LOVE backless tops and dresses at the moment, perfect for showing off your summer tan and keeping cool! This dress is on sale on the website for £205.77 which is a little pricey, but a girl likes to window shop and dream! The more I look at this dress, the more I love it.

The next thing I spotted (also black) are actually wellies. You might be thinking 'why would you want wellies in summer?', well if you are, you've never experienced a British summer.

These are actually the HUNTER Ladies' Regent Sandhurst Savoy Wellington Boots they are £100 in the sale and I love them. I think the quilted design just makes them that much more special. So far it hasn't rained much at all this summer, which probably means soon it won't stop raining, so i'm sure these would come in handy! And even if they wouldn't, it won't hurt to invest and wait for the winter!

I could list so many clothes and shoes on here, but I wanted to pick just one favourite from both so I had more room to show you my favourite accessories! Plus if I didn't already own a tweed jacket and a classic quilted barbour jacket, those would definitely taken up the whole page! Accessories are my major downfall when it comes to shopping, you know the rails of accessories they strategically place by the pay desk? Placed there just for people like me, I sometimes spend more on the things I pick up on the way to pay, than on the thing I was originally buying!

Something with some colour that I love is this belt from Vivienne Westwood


This is the Vivienne Westwood Ladies’ Tartan Belt and I think it would go perfectly with a black dress, or white playsuit! To add a bit of colour to an otherwise monochrome outfit. Sometimes it's nice to just have one splash of colour in an outfit, really draws the eye! This one is currently £99.95 so I might have to save the pennies for a bit first!

I'll just put a couple more photos with links below of my few other favourite things, I didn't realise how much i'd been rambling on and you're probably bored of reading me rambling and just want to see the pretty pictures!




Have you ever bought anything from Country Attire? Would you buy any of my favourite things?

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Love Amylou x





Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment