Monday 7 July 2014

Mexico Day 1: What's in my bag + OOTD

Hey Guys!
I don't know if this is cheating to call my post day one of Mexico when I haven't actually left the UK yet, but i'm at the airport, so i'm saying it counts!
We are flying tomorrow morning but didn't fancy the 4 hour drive at 5am so we decided to drive down to Gatwick today and stay at the Hilton in the airport instead so we could get up at a normal time!
I thought i'd just make a little airport/travel version of a what's in my bag post! I'm using my Black Harrods Tote as it fits everything in and I just like it really!
I got it last Christmas as I didn't have a black bag that was big enough for uni and this one fits everything in!
I've packed quite a bit into it!

I've packed my neck pillow, Mulberry date planner, 1st generation iPad, Microsoft Surface, Guess sunglasses, Michael Kors purse and some earphones and tissues! All I need to put in is my phone, tickets and passport! And my camera obviously, but I had to use that! My suitcase is full of all sorts of cables and wires now! I have different things on each one though! (or that's what I tell myself to convince me that I need them all!)

I'm not good at packing light, and I doubt I need a phone and two tablets for a 10 hour flight, especially as the seats all have screens in anyway! But oh well! :)

I thought i'd share what i'm wearing for the drive too, i'm terrible at OOTD posts but i'm trying to get better! :)





I'm wearing skorts from Miss Selfridge, black camisole from Next, black ballet pumps from Topshop, my harrods bag, guess sunglasses (old) and I can't remember where my necklace is from! Everything you can still buy should be linked if you want to take a look! :)


I painted my nails with OPI nail polishes and cocktail sticks to do the green and black parts! Looks ok from a distance though! haha :)
I'm currently sat in bed watching corrie whilst typing this! I can't wait to set off tomorrow morning, too excited to sleep!
Hope you're having a good Monday!
Love Amylou x


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I went to Mexico earlier this year and it was amazing! Whereabouts are you headed to? Have a wonderful time x
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I'm in Cancun and it's so hot! Where did you go? I'm loving it so far! Thanks! :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a cute travel outfit! I love the skort, and your nail art is so cute - they don't look messy at all! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the skort too, one of my new favourite things to wear! Thank you so much! I'm getting better at it! Though it's so hot here it's melting my nail polish everyday so I've given up with designs on them until I get back home! haha :) x

      Delete