Tuesday 15 July 2014

Mexico #2?

Hey guys!
I know I said I was going to do some indepth blogging whilst out here in Mexico, and this is the first post I've done, but honestly, its just so hot, I've done absolutely nothing.
I just can't believe the constant heat and humidity! It's almost as hot as Vegas, but that was dry heat, and this humidity makes it so much worse that I've just taken to collapsing on a sunbed in the morning, and then staying there until it's time for dinner!
I managed to lay in the sun for a total of one day. and the rest of the time I've been in the shade with my hat firmly on! I swear I could get sunstroke just looking at the sun without a hat on!
I've also forgotten to take my camera out even once (i'm the worst blogger, it's ok, i'm aware of it) so most photos will be from my phone and the occasional night one from my dads camera until I remember to use mine! These two were just taken by my mum on her phone!
I'm planning on doing a couple of posts whilst i'm here rather than ambitiously trying to blog too much! I want to do one on the hotel itself, and then a focus on my favourite Mexican restaurant here and then one with just a few OOTDs :)
The family have booked a table in an Asian restaurant called Momo tonight where you sit around a hotplate and a chef does lots of fancy knife tricks and cooks your meal infront of you, it looks pretty cool to watch but i'm not a huge Chinese food fan so i've opted to stay in my lovely air-conditioned room, order some room service and catch up on all my favourite blogs and youtube videos that I've missed over the past few days! The tables are a hot ticket though as my dad had to queue for half an hour to book a slot and there were over a hundred people behind him! We went a couple of days ago and just sat on a normal table and if you like Chinese and sushi, you'd love it.
I may just sound anti-social but i'm actually glowing i'm so red today, and I haven't been in the sun for days! So I think I just need a night sitting in my cool room, might even fire up the hot-tub with only cold water and try to draw the heat out!
Hope you've been having a good few days! :)
Love, Amylou x


2 comments:

  1. Amazing post,dear!:)
    Keep in touch..
    xx Antonella

    ReplyDelete