Monday 30 March 2015

A New Spring Wardrobe


Hey there lovelies,

My favourite thing about this time of year is that I can put away my boots, all my dark clothes and make-up and the pastels can come back out!

I know you can wear whatever colours you like all year, but I tend to wear dark things in the winter and bright and pastel colours in spring/summer! 

I went shopping the other day and got myself some new pastel pink jeans and thought that i'd share my ideal outfit wearing them!


Spring Wardrobe, Spring clothes, spring outfit



I just love these jeans, and I have the blue top in a slightly lighter shade but I couldn't find it on the Topshop website! There's something just so nice about putting away all of my dark winter clothes, I feel so much happier when i'm in pastels and the sun is shining! I have been on the lookout for some grey boots like these for ages too!

What do you think of my choices? What would you pair pink jeans with?

Love, Amylou x

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment