Monday 13 January 2014

Off To A Good Start

So I didn't end up making the soup that I mentioned in my last blog post. I ended up making some pizza dough and then making some homemade pizzas. It's a bit of a failure, but I did only use fresh ingredients to make the pizza dough and toppings so that must count for something!

To make up for it, last night I bought a years membership at my local gym, and I was there bright and early at 7.30am today! I feel so much more awake for doing it, and have so much more energy! Hopefully i'll be able to keep it up! 

I'm not the fittest of people, so i'm actually quite impressed that I dragged myself up at 6.30am to go to the gym, the entire front of the gym is made up of glass windows so it was actually quite pretty to watch the sun come up as I was running! I also agreed to maybe do a 10k charity run with my friend in May. If today tells us anything it's that I can run for 1k before having to get off the treadmill, so it's going to take some working towards!

It can be done though! and as long as I remember that, and make sure that I always have my gym kit ready to pick up and go, then I have no excuse! Slowly but surely on the way to being a healthier me! :)

Love Amylou x


No comments:

Post a Comment