Thursday 9 January 2014

Simple Skincare


Logo taken from www.simple.co.uk no copyright intended

Unfortunately, when it comes to skincare i'm usually quite lazy. I've used face wipes for years (gasp!) at the end of the day, just removing my make up and thinking that that was enough. I've never had too many problems with my skin, but i've always had the odd spot or blemish and I always just assumed that my skin was just destined to be like that.

But recently i've been forcing myself to cleanse, tone and moisturise every morning and night, and what a difference! I always thought that having a good skincare regime would be expensive, having to buy expensive products to get clear skin, but it seems that isn't the case!

Whilst doing my weekly shop at Sainsbury's I saw the Simple range. I had used their face wipes and moisturisers in the past, but i'd never tried their cleansers or toners, and as they were a reasonable price I decided it wouldn't hurt to give it a go!

I'm so glad I did! A few weeks back over christmas I got lazy and bought some face wipes instead of sticking to my routine and my skin blemishes came back, but as soon as I got back into my regime again they went away! 

I never realised how important such a simple thing can be. If I use all three products then my skin feels clean, soft and my make up looks so much better now! When I was just using face wipes my make up would look shiny by the end of the day, from my skin producing excess oils, I presume as a result of my skin being dry, so even if you think you don't have time for all 3 steps, i'd at least make sure you cleanse and moisturise twice a day :)

I'm no beauty or health guru, but making sure that you actually use a 3-step process is something that I would definitely recommend, and like mine they don't have to be expensive :) As well as just looking better, having clearer skin has also made me more confident, I was always worried about photographs making my skin look bad, but I don't have to anymore, and anything that puts a smile on my face, and makes me feel better about myself is fine by me!

Love Amylou x


No comments:

Post a Comment