Sunday 16 November 2014

Christmas Jumpers

Hey guys!

So it's the middle of November (ish) and if you haven't already found your christmas jumpers for this year, there are still so many to choose from! I've got 2 so far this year and I can't wait to wear them. I'll be wearing mine from december first all the way until new year no doubt!

As you can never have too many I thought i'd have a little look around and then show you some of my favourites, maybe it will even inspire you to go and look at them! :) All links will be under the photos!

If you're looking for understated then I think this is a gorgeous one, it's from Marks and Spencers and just has little bows with bells on (the bells aren't loud as I think they're plastic) and it's just really cute!

Personally, I think christmas jumpers should be VERY christmassy. I'm not a fan of subtle christmas jumpers, purely because I just think bright, or garish jumpers just bring out more smiles, and around christmas you should make as many people smile or feel christmassy as possible, because as well as being a wonderful time of year, it's also a very sad and lonely time of year for a lot of people, so spread that christmas cheer!


I love this jumper, I've actually saved it on Boohoo.com ready for when I next get paid, it's a lot more christmassy than the last, but it's not too much. Plus long jumpers are so much cosier!

Now this is definitely my kind of christmas jumper. I want this one too! Also from Boohoo, there is no mistaking that this is indeed a christmas jumper and is perfect if you're feeling as festive as I do in December! It has that classic christmas pattern without looking cheap or tacky, and it's another slightly longer jumper. Perfect!


I actually bought this jumper to wear on Christmas eve this year. My family are heading off to a pub in the village this year on Christmas eve to celebrate with our neighbours and just enjoy being in the christmas spirit! This jumper is from Next and so fluffy and cosy! I got swept up by their whole christmas collection and ended up getting christmas pudding mittens and a hat too! Which are so cute i'll have to link those for you too!
How adorable, so cosy and the hat is actually wool on the outside but fleece on the inside so it keeps you so warm!

This one is from Joe Browns at Debenhams and is a little less of a crazy pattern but still very christmassy, and those snowmen are just adorable.

Finally, if you're buying for children, John Lewis has some excellent christmas jumpers, and I couldn't pick my favourite so I'll leave a link HERE to all of their christmas jumpers and put a few pics of a couple below!
I wish they came in my size!!

I was shopping for some childrens and toddlers clothes for christmas presents yesterday, and there are so many shops with adorable outfits to dress your babies/toddlers up like santa or a snowman or elves and honestly I just wanted to buy them all. Adorable. 

So that's it! There are obviously so many more shops to get jumpers, it was so difficult to find them last year but this year they seem to be everywhere! I love it!

And as if you needed another reason to buy a christmas jumper, the 12th December is Christmas Jumper Day in the UK in aid of Save The Children

So you get to wear your christmas jumpers to work, and help a good cause :) link here if you want to find out more :)

Do you have a christmas jumper already? Do you even get one? Where do you like to get them from?

Love Amylou x

*Disclaimer, I wasn't asked to promote Christmas Jumper Day, I just think it's a really good idea

8 comments:

  1. You know... I don't have a Christmas sweater! I know. What's wrong with me! I think I'm going to buy one this year, I really like the snowflake one above!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one! I love them, but then I do love christmas just a little bit too much! haha :) It's pretty isn't it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I need a christmas jumper! they're so cute!

    Paige x
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thick jumpers for Christmas! I had a look around last week but didn't see any I liked. The Next one is my favourite too, it's so cute! I like the second one too :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Oh no! It is really cute isn't it! I haven't had much luck looking in the shops, i've found all of my favourites online! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love them all! Especially the one that you bought to wear on christmas eve! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I love christmas jumpers, I think I have an addiction to them! haha :) x

    ReplyDelete