Friday 30 January 2015

For The Office - Rose Gold

Hey there lovelies,

If you're anything like me, you'll constantly be looking for accessories for your rooms, or planning on  re-decorating completely. 

I've had the biggest obsession with rose gold and copper since around christmas time, and it seems everyone else has too!

There are so many cute rose gold and copper things that you can get for your office right now, so I thought i'd share some of my favourites with you, as well as a few inspirational photos i've been loving too!


How cute is this copper vase with white peonies in!? Peonies have been my favourite flowers ever since I was a little girl and I would walk past my neighbour's garden full of them with my mum. I would love to have a vase like this on a little table by a window or mirror in my office.


one | two

I really like these two, the tall one for longer stems and the mason jars if you just use the heads of the flowers :) The first one is from Oliver Bonas, there are so many cute things on their website I want so much! The mason jars are from Etsy, and doesn't everyone love Etsy?! 


one | two

Both of these are from Kate Spade at Selfridges and are so pretty. I'm loving perspex and acrylic accessories at the moment, i've been investing in some clear drawers for my make up and I love them.  The hint of rose gold keeps it subtle but still beautiful, I definitely want both of these!

credit

There are so many cute rose gold notebooks and other stationery, I get so carried away with it! I don't know why, but i've always loved the start of a new year/term at school/sixth form/uni as it means I can buy all new folders books and new things for my pencil case. I still get them when a new term starts, but I like the excuse of just having them around for my office too!

credit

How adorable is this letter holder from CB2?? I wish it was in England i'd be buying this tonight. I'd probably use it to organise different note cards for my statistics equations for uni, but it would make them look so nice, maybe it would inspire me to write them!


Of course no office would be complete without an inspirational quote of some sort in foil on the wall! I really like this one, she believed she could so she did. Reminds you that if you put your mind to it, and really believe in yourself, you can do anything you want to, and achieve anything you set out to!

That's just a few of the things that i've been loving. I can't wait to decorate my own office in gold, white and rose gold, so pretty.

Are you loving the rose gold and copper trend?

Love Amylou x

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I've just painted my bedroom completely white and bought some gorgeous copper/rose gold decorations. H&M are unbeatable for beautiful home decs, definitely check them out if you can :)


    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so nice! I'll definitely take a look at H&M, thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete