Wednesday 14 January 2015

Life Update - I moved again!

Hey guys!

It's been so long since my last post! But I have a good(ish) excuse as i've actually moved again! I've moved into a gorgeous cottage up near my uni and i'm here for the next 3 months! Woop! (I really like this one)

There's a garden centre next door (ish) and I got the cutest little planter for my kitchen window


So cute. I've been assured my room will smell amazing when they all flower!

I've moved a lot. Since starting uni this is the 8th (or 9th) time i've moved. So i'm getting pretty good at packing, though I still 'need' way too much, it took my car and a whole van to get everything here, and it's only 12 weeks haha! But then after I leave here into my next place hopefully that will be it for a while! But in the mean time, I can't wait to make this into my home for a while!

I have some cute new neighbours too



Though they look a bit angry if I take too many photos!


I need to go outside and pick up the chair that is on the floor in these photos, but honestly, those angry faces scare me! haha

Just a quick update, but i'm just getting settled in and now i've got my uni timetables all sorted I can hopefully get back into my blogging, i've missed it! Sorry this post wasn't saying much, i'm still trying to get sorted, but just wanted to share some photos of my cute/terrifying neighbours haha.

I don't really have a question for you guys today, just wanted to say hello!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! :)

Love, Amylou x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god! They are so cute! Hope you enjoy staying there :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful aren't they! Thanks, so far I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those peacocks look so cute! Hopefully they'll become more photogenic :) Hope you enjoy staying there.

    ReplyDelete