Saturday 31 January 2015

A White and Gold Affair

Hello lovelies,

I've been looking around for a new spring wardrobe, and as much as i'm loving pastels and navy stripes, I think my favourite look for spring still has to be white and gold.

There's something just so classic about a white outfit with a hint of gold.

I saw this photo on Pinterest the other day and it inspired me to have a look around for some new white and gold accessories for this season

credit

I decided to have a little play around on Polyvore and put together some outfits that i'd love to wear this spring


White and Gold



I love my white lace skirt, and I love the infinity rings from Tiffany and Co. I think I would maybe prefer the ring in white gold or rose gold, i'm not a huge fan when it comes to yellow gold jewellery and i'm really loving rose gold at the minute! A cute pendant pearl necklace is always a classic too, so beautiful.



White and Gold



I need to get some new gold sandals for this year, and how beautiful are these from Oscar de la Renta?! A little out of my price range unfortunately, but still so nice, i'll definitely be looking for something similar! I also really want to get the Charlotte Tilbury perfect nude set,  I have the vintage vamp set and I wear it all the time, such good quality and beautiful colours.

What do you think of the white and gold theme? Do you prefer a bit of colour in your spring wardrobe?

Love Amylou x

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest


6 comments:

  1. Loved this post - absolutely gorgeous Polyvore sets!

    Hannah | The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come across your blog hun and am absolutely in love! I have a pair of white and gold scrappy heels that I've worn constantly since I bought them 2 years ago. So classic and goes with everything. Unfortunately for my purse, I've now added at least 10 things to my to-buy list ;)


    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :) I really need to find a cute pair of white and gold strappy heels, i'm on the lookout for some right now! haha my to-buy list is always expanding too, really not good for the bank balance :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The YSL BAG - I need it in my life.. Just wish I could afford it haha.
    Enjoy posts like this!


    Sam xx


    http://www.beautifie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it just the most beautiful thing! I wish I could afford it too! One day! Thanks! :) xx

    ReplyDelete