Wednesday 25 June 2014

Boohoo Ideal Festival Blogger Challenge

Hey! 

I recently received an email from Boohoo.com telling me about their new idea for a blogger challenge called My Ideal Festival. I thought it sounded like an excellent idea and so i'm going to tell you all about what I think my perfect festival would be! 

The blog post challenge is also a competition and Boohoo.com will pick their favourite posts to win exclusive #experienceeverything festival goody bags! So if that sounds like something you'd like to win (who wouldn't?) then you should give the challenge a go too!

Here goes!

1. I would share a tent with my best friends in the whole world Lauren, Joanna and Rupert

2. My headliners would be Bastille or Ed Sheeran or Little Mix (It's too hard to choose!)

3. Sunglasses and flower headbands would be free for all attending!

4. The item I could not go without would be my camera! Can't have the perfect festival and not capture the memories! :)

5. Wellies or wedges? That would depend on where the festival was! Although my perfect festival would be on the beach so wedges would definitely be better!

6. Beach or field?  Beach everytime!

7. The theme would be white party? I've always thought it would be a pretty cool idea to have a festival where you can only wear white clothes but then your accessories can be any colour you want! Would be so much fun to see the different ways people could get colour into their outfits with their main clothes having to be white!

8. Celeb spot of the weekend would be a few I hope! But definitely some eye candy along the lines of Zac Efron/Dave Franco!

9. This is what I would wear ....

...


I've added captions to all of the photos with the names of each item but i'll link them here too! :)

And that's how i'd have my perfect festival!
What do you guys think, would you want to come to my festival? If you do this challenge make sure to link your post in the comments below! I'd love to see what your ideal festival would be like! 

With Love, Amylou x

No comments:

Post a Comment