Saturday 7 June 2014

A Mini Mason Jar Obsession

Hey!
I don't know about you, but I think mini mason jars and mini glass milk bottles are the cutest things ever. I've never had any mason jars, but the milk bottles are just like the ones the milkman brought us every day in primary school, adorable. Add a paper straw, and you've got me hooked.
This obsession has either come from Pinterest or Etsy, but either way, it's one that's sticking with me!
They look like such cute and fun glasses for drinks in the summer or at a party, and also make the most adorable vases for mini bouquets!
I've had a little browse of pinterest and thought i'd show you some of my faves! (All photos are from Pinterest and are not my own - I wish they were though!)

I mean how cute?! Unfortunately I don't have room for them as i'm staying at my parents house for a while but when I move back into my own place I can't wait to look into buying some!
What are your thoughts on recycling/upcycling old jars and bottles? Would you ever use them?
Love Amylou x


2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this?? I love mini jars - or jars in general!!

    They're so lovely and perfect for storing brushes, jewellery, decoration - it's endless and they're cheap too!! Love old-style things!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete