Sunday 15 June 2014

Birthday Meal with the Family

Hey!
So my birthday isn't until Wednesday but my mum is travelling a lot at the minute with work so this weekend was the closest chance we'd have to celebrate my birthday just the four of us! So we decided to go to our local Coast to Coast in Sheffield and have a feast!
I wore one of my holiday dresses and I love it! Its from Love (Brands at Topshop) and you can find it here :) I have it in two colours and it's gorgeous.



You'll see my awesome cake in this photo, my little sister is quite the baker and she made me this awesome pig cake


I did take some pictures at the restaurant but my tablet doesn't want to recognise my camera so I can only upload these photos that I had on my phone! :)

It was lovely to spend time with the family, they spoilt me way more than I deserve!

I spent all of today building my new lego iron man house and helicopter. Yes I asked for a superhero lego set for my 22nd birthday haha. I don't think you ever get too old for lego, no matter what you say, you get excited if a child asks to play with lego with you, so why not just play with it anyway!

I also want to say a massive happy fathers day to my dad who is amazing, and has always been there for me :) Love you dad!

I hope you have all had an amazing weekend, and spent it with your loved ones :)

Love from Amylou x




6 comments:

  1. You look so lovely hun:)
    Wish you very happy birthday!

    Love your blog and hope that we could stay in touch!
    Xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Birthday! Lovely outfit and omg that cake looks so nom, your sister did an amazing job!

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so delicious, she's so good at cakes! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute post - you look gorgeous and the cake looks amazing!!!!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete