Tuesday 3 June 2014

My Wantfeed Wishlist

Hey!
So it's my birthday in 2 weeks (well, 15 days) and I've been using the Wantfeed website to make a list of all the things I've been loving! It's great to have a site where you can list everything you like in case people are ever stuck when it comes to your birthday! I also love it because I have the worst memory and I always forget what I've seen and wanted, so now it's all there in one place! I think my favourite thing about it is that you can find people with similar likes to you, and then see the things that they want! Great for if you feel like you want to look at things you don't usually look for yourself! :)
I just thought i'd share with you a few of the things I've been adding to my list recently!

You don't just have to add girly things either, there are categories for cars, art, weddings, home décor, all sorts! Definitely a new favourite site to visit!

Have you tried out Wantfeed yet? If you have, share your page link below!

Love Amylou x





2 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the handbag - it's so pretty!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I have it in a tan colour but would love it in the baby pink!

      Love, Amylou xxx

      Delete