Sunday 26 October 2014

Halloween Costume Inspiration

Hey guys,
Even though I've already decided my costume for Halloween this year, it still hasn't stopped me from looking around at all the different costume and make-up ideas other people have and I thought i'd share some of my favourite ones with you in case you're looking for a bit of inspiration!

I love Candy/Sugar skull looks. It's still being a skeleton but they are so colourful and so pretty! I think this could be what I do next year:


I love when people really commit to their costume, put on the full make up and really go all out, these are a few of my favourites from Pinterest:



Hair is always a pretty important part of a halloween costume, as i'm sure many bloggers do, I usually turn to youtube for a tutorial on how to do hairstyles and to inspire face paint and special FX ideas. I was recently sent an email about a website called coolblades and they have a page dedicated to 10 tutorials on different hairstyles for halloween from Bellatrix Lestrange to the Black Swan. It's good to have a few in one place! If you want to take a look you can visit their site here :)

I'm thinking of either crimping my hair or making it super frizzy this year, The Beauty Department has an amazing tutorial on this!

I love halloween so much, I love how creative people can be. Sometimes it's the smallest, simplest details that really make the biggest difference!

I still think this has to be the best costume I've ever seen though:


What are you doing for Halloween this year?

Love, Amylou x


5 comments:

  1. These are great makeup ideas, I love the comic book character!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the comic book look too, so creative! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the sugar skull looks - so gorgeous and so effective!

    Hannah | The Crafty Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they pretty?! I already can't wait for them next year haha xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow those are great!!!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to

    stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete