Sunday 5 October 2014

September Favourites


Hey guys!

So I thought today would be a good day to share my favourite things from September!

1. Favourite TV Show


Usually I would always say that Revenge is my favourite show, but this month my friend Lauren recommended that I try Suits, and it is so good! Definitely my new favourite, the characters really bounce off each other and it's so enjoyable to watch. I'm not sure when it's shown on a normal TV channel as I watch it on Netflix, but i'd definitely look out for it! 

2. Favourite Hair Care


This is the Daily Damage Defence heat protection spray from Philip Kingsley and I actually got this in my Glamour beauty box from Latest in Beauty. I'll do a longer review of it when I review the whole box but I love this spray. It smells like sunshine, as soon as I used it I felt like I was back in Mexico. My hair has also been shinier and a lot softer since i've been using it, will definitely be buying a full sized bottle when this runs out!

3. Favourite Make-up Product


I love this lip gloss. It is from Charlotte Tilbury and is the Lip Lustre gloss in Unleash Me. It is part of the vintage vamp look:


I have the lipstick and lip liner on order from Selfridges and I can't wait to try out the full look once they arrive. In the mean time I've been using the lipgloss just over a light red lipstick and I love it. It's just dark enough for an autumnal look without being too dark, and also looks good with my red hair which is something i've found difficult to match up with!

4. Meeting new people


I know this one is a bit different for a favourites blog post but it really has been one of my favourite things this month. I went up to Lancaster for the back end of freshers week and I had the best time. Obviously I knew Lauren before freshers, but it was so lovely to meet these guys. I laughed so much, drank too much and made friends that I hope will be in my life a lot from now on! It's amazing what a couple of days meeting new people can do for your confidence, coming home I felt like a different person, ready to start a new chapter and make the most of my last year as a student! (Drunken bathroom chats will do that to a person!)


Not many favourites to share, but I wouldn't want to include anything that I wasn't in love or obsessed with. Quantity over quality! 

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend

All my love, Amylou x



No comments:

Post a Comment