Monday 6 October 2014

Hello, October.



Hey guys!

So it's already October, this year is going way too fast, and there is so much to look forward to this month! 

Firstly some specific things to look forward to in October:

My little sister turns 18! I can't believe my little sister is already 18, and at 22 she makes me feel so old! I can't wait for the cocktails and champagne bars to celebrate, afterall, you only turn 18 once!

It's also one of my best friend Joanna's birthday in October! Unfortunately she lives all the way down in London so I won't be able to see her on her birthday but we plan to make up for it soon! We always have a good time when we get together, so i'm excited to see her!

Halloween. Halloween. Halloween. I am obsessed. This will be the fifth year i've spent Halloween in Lancaster and each year is better than the last, and I know this one is going to be the best one to date. I still don't have a costume (which is very unlike me) though I think it'll be something along the lines of a cat. Putting the excessive face paints away for one year only!

Starting my fifth and final year at University. It feels like forever ago since I was a little fresher moving out of my parents house at 18 and going out to experience the world on my own. It has been the best four years, and I can definitely say that it was the best experience, and even though it had it's ups and downs i've never felt better, more confident in myself or really any happier than I do right now. University really is a life changing experience, and everyday is a chance to grow and experience something new. I'll be sad when it's over, though I am looking forward to working full time and not being a poor student anymore!

And then there are some more general things to love about October:

- Cosy fires
- Wrapping up
- Hot chocolates
- Crunchy leaves
- The beautiful colours of Autumn
- Dark nights
- Duvet days and movie nights
-Bubble baths
- More family nights
- More baking
- Pumpkins
- Autumn comfort food
- Crisp mornings
- Winter coats
-Fluffy socks
-Snuggling in blankets
-Nights in with friends

There is so much to look forward to. Sorry this was such a text heavy post!

I love this time of year. 

What are you most looking forward to in October?

All my love, Amylou x



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment