Wednesday 23 April 2014

A little blogging break :(

Hey guys,

I've been loving updating my blog everyday for the past couple of weeks, however I have to stop for a little while! :( I've got some exams starting this time next week and they are rather important ones for my degree so I have to focus on those :( 

The good news is that once they are over, I will have time after work/dissertation writing to put more posts up and hopefully more time for baking/day trips and other adventures so I will have more to write about!

After my exams also begins the countdown to summer! (For me anyway) and the countdown to my trip to mexico! Which I will hopefully get to share with you all on here! 

I'll only be not posting for a week and a half, but it seems like a really long time! I hope I don't fall out of the habit of posting daily or every other day!

My question for you guys is what makes you want to blog? Is it wanting to share your adventures with others? Is it wanting a place to write down what you're thinking?

I use my blog as a way to document what I've been doing, and a way to share my experiences with other people! It can be a great way to get new inspiration for things to do and try!

As hard as it will be to only focus on my books for the next few days, it'll be worth it for summer!

The view from our suite when we visited the Dolphin Bay Hotel in Pismo Beach last year (absolute heaven)
Love, Amylou x

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment