Thursday 17 April 2014

A Spring Day Out



Hey Guys!
As the weather was so nice today my sister and I decided to venture out for a little walk around Newmiller Dam in west Yorkshire. As it was such a lovely day I just thought i'd take some photos and upload them onto here! :) 
I don't know why, i'm not a great photographer (obviously) but I just find it calming to take photos of things around me!


I loved spending an afternoon with my little sister, it's a rare occasion when we are both free to just spend some time doing nothing together.

What are some of your favourite places to go for a relaxing walk? and how do you make sure you fit in time for relaxing with family?

Love, Amylou x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Love this season. Until 2-3 days ago it was spring in my country now is snowing :(

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) The weather has just turned cold here too! Spring is always a short one in the UK! x

      Delete
  2. I like spring because it's not too hot like in the summer. And I love the UK weather, I'm tired of the sun from my country(when it's summer it's very unbearable). Hope to move in UK this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UK will definitely be a lot cooler, it never gets too hot here! but when it's not raining it can be really nice! :) Hope you love it if you move here! x

      Delete