Friday 4 April 2014

Internet has returned!

It's been quite a while since my last blog post! As you know I was moving house and BT kindly shut my internet off two weeks early, then once I was all moved in it took a week to get my computer up and connected again! But it's all up and running again now!

There's many many things that I want to write about but I think i'll save some for later, then maybe it won't be as long before my next post!

This week has been a big one for love in my family. This wednesday was the 50th anniversary of my grandparents wedding. A golden wedding anniversary is a very special occasion and the family all got together to go back to the church where my grandparents got married (coincidentally my grandparents on both sides both got married in the same church!) and they renewed their vows. It was a short ceremony but it was beautiful.

It's times like this when I realise just how lucky I am to have such a loving family, and it really does instill in me the belief that love can last a lifetime, and there is a soulmate out there for everyone. (cheesy I know, but these occasions do that sort of thing to me!)

I'm not sure what else i'll be posting on here but I think i'm going to try and update this blog more often (I'll believe it when I see it too) and try to change what I'm posting so I have more photos and maybe even videos to put up, so it's not just plain text all the time! 

I'll have to have a read of my favourite blogs and try to take some inspiration! If you were wondering which my favourite blogs are i'd have to say they are Zoella's Blog and Sprinkle of Glitter's Blog :)

I guess that's it for now! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Love Amylou x


No comments:

Post a Comment