Tuesday 8 April 2014

MAC Prep + Prime

Hey everyone!

This is a post that i've been meaning to do for a while now! One of my best friends Jo gave me her MAC Prep and Prime Skin to try out, and i'm really glad that she did!


It's a rare occasion that I buy MAC products as there are so many to choose from, and I just don't know where to start, but when I do get them, they are always amazing.

I had been using my benefit primers for a while and whilst they were doing a great job making my make up last longer, they sometimes made my skin feel oily towards the end of the day, which isn't a problem if you're just wearing it on a night out or to go to work, but if you're wanting a look that will last you from morning into the evening, it can be a hassle having to re-do your make up! 

You only need to use a little bit of the MAC base, a little goes a long way! It isn't heavy like some bases can be, and it doesn't make your skin feel powdery which i've found when sampling other primers before. It makes your skin just feel soft and can help even out your skin tone by calming redness under your foundation.

Definitely one of my new favourites!

If you want to buy this primer you can do here! My product is just a sample size so the bottles will look different to this :)

Love Amylou x

No comments:

Post a Comment