Saturday 19 April 2014

A little flight...

 Hey guys,

I was looking through my photo albums the other day when I came across these two:


The photo on the left was the view when we were leaving New York City, although it was warm it was quite cloudy, and so even in August, I was carrying a little jacket. 

The photo on the right is arriving in Las Vegas, if you look closely you can see the strip. Vegas, is hot. I don't think i've ever felt heat like I have in Vegas. It was almost like we HAD to stop off at the margarita bar in Caesar's Palace ;)

It just reminded me that I never got to share all the places that I visited in the short space of three and a half weeks, and what an amazing experience it really was. 

I wasn't expecting to like Vegas, I thought it would be tacky, but it's just one of those places that you have to go to, but I actually loved it. Obviously it has its nice places and its tacky places, but the nice places really are something special.

I stayed in the tower suites in the Wynn hotel, and I don't think I would ever stay anywhere else, it was just perfect. They really do make you feel special, and they couldn't do enough for you! I might dedicate a blog post to my (very short) trip across America, and it really was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

What has been your favourite place to travel to? Even if it was just a 10 minute drive away! I love exploring new places in the UK and around the world, so i'd love to hear! :)

Love Amylou x


2 comments: