Friday 18 April 2014

A Trio of Pastels - Fashion









As I mentioned in a previous blog post I LOVE pastels, and so what better way to spend my time than looking for my favourite pastel pieces for this spring/summer and sharing them with you?

I previously blogged about my favourite pastel beauty products, and you can see those here! :)

This post is going to be dedicated to my favourite pastel fashion items, the photos will all have links underneath the photos so if you see something you like, just click the link to be sent to the store's website! :)
Mint Trim Playsuit - Miss Selfridge
Boucle Mini Skirt - Ted Baker

Oversized asymmetric tee
Oversized asymmetric Tee - House of Fraser

It's so hard to limit down the options, but I had to try or this blog post would have gone on forever! I think the first photo of the Ted Baker dress is my absolute favourite!

Are you a fan of the pastel trend, or do you prefer your clothes just that little bit brighter? 

Love, Amylou x

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I want that Zara coat so badly! Pastels are soooo pretty you can't go wrong

    Love your blog :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous! I really want it too! I agree, I love pastels so much, everyone can find a colour to match their skin tone and they just suit everyone! Thanks very much! :) xxxx

      Delete