Saturday 17 May 2014

Bikini Shopping Ideas

Hey! :)

So it's only 50 days until I go to Mexico (not that i'm counting) so I think it's about time that I started looking for some bikini's don't you?!

I always seem to leave it until the last minute, but i'm always so excited about holiday shopping so I don't know why I don't do it sooner! I'm that girl that will take 14 bikini's on a 10 day trip, just in case.

So I thought whilst i'm looking, I might as well share some of my favourites, and ask you guys for your recommendations! :) If you click the photo's it will take you to the website where you can buy it too :)

 
Victoria's Secret always have the best bikini's, but unfortunately they don't have an online website in the UK and the shipping charges are quite high! So I might have to try and see if I can find this in any of the stores! I'm not sure about the fringing and what that would do for tan lines but it's a gorgeous colour! My mum is going to Orlando for a week before we go for work, so I might have to send her on a special mission to find it!

This cute parrot design is from NEXT. I tend to stray towards bandeaus as they give less tan lines on your shoulders! But this is just so cute I might have to make an exception! The bow is adorable and it's cute without looking childish. I love navy blue too. I have a similar bikini I bought in New York (?) last year when I was in the US from Abercrombie and Fitch except it has multicoloured fish instead of parrots! I don't have one with a bow though, so this is still a worthy purchase! haha :)

This one is from Topshop :) I find topshop to be a bit hit and miss lately, but no one can say they don't love a scalloped design! Well maybe they can, but I love them! It doesn't show too well in the picture but I think it's also a mint green colour, and really, what else needs to be said?!

(At this point I started dreaming and went over to net-a-porter)

This one is by Mara Hoffman :) I love the design and the shape is perfect for tanning! No shoulder straps and a v incase of a see through or low cut V dress/top! Perfect! It's so nice to find bikini's with bright designs, summer is a colourful time with flowers and I think bikinis should be too! :)


This one is Enamó :) I love the jewel detail on the top and the cute tassels on the bottoms! They look like they might hurt a bit to lie down on though! Victoria's Secret does a bikini a bit similar to this where the flowers on the top are yellow and the bikini is white, I tried to find it but I couldn't find a link to it anywhere! This one is gorgeous too though! :)

I seem to have rambled on a lot in this post! So i'll just leave it there I think! If you know anywhere where I can get a gorgeous bikini please let me know! :)

Love, Amylou x


Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment