Sunday 18 May 2014

Home accessories

Hey!

If you don't like interior decorating, or buying products for your kitchen that you'll only use once, then you probably won't like this post. But, if like me, you love the little details, DIY and always want things for rooms that you haven't yet decorated, then this is the post for you!

I spend way too much of my time looking on Pinterest and Etsy and in stores like Laura Ashley picking things up and saving pictures of things that one day, i'm gonna put in my house. So I thought i'd share some of my favourites with you! :)

(I'll post some photos of my own in my next post, I promise!)

This one is not just actually one product but a whole shop on Etsy (great start Amylou) and it's The Lauren Collection. The different wreaths and cushions are just adorable, and the great thing about this shop is that they also tailor make things just for you, so you are getting something personal. These cushions are my absolute favourite:
RESERVED FOR JESSICA...Hello Handsome Good Morning Gorgeous 16"x16" Pillow Cover Set in Natural Linen
I always greet my boyfriend with hey handsome, and he always says hey gorgeous, so I kind of feel like I need these in my life.

Now this little decorating idea I can't trace back to it's original post! I found it on pinterest and it links to dotcomsformoms.com but when you click it, it says it has been removed. But I am in love so I will share it with you here:
playhouse under the stairs
Is that not the cutest little playhouse EVER? I feel like I need to live in a house with a staircase, for the sole purpose of building this.

I don't think this needs an introduction:
Soft serve machine. Yes please.
My own soft serve ice-cream machine?! I need this. It even has little compartments to put your toppings on! I don't believe you if you say you don't want this. You can buy it here from the Chef's catalog. You're welcome.

My last link is to another Etsy shop called Designs by Nicolina. She makes cards and quotes to hang on your wall and they are adorable and I want to buy them all. Show i'll show you a few! :)




Did I mention La Vie en Rose is my favourite song ever?! :)

Love Amylou, x


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I'm LOVING the ice cream machine...perfect for a sunny day like this - or any day!! hahaha xxxxx

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Isn't it amazing for summer! I'll definitely be on the lookout for one! :)

      xxx

      Delete