Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas Day Nine: Christmas Gift Guides - Bloggers

Hey guys,

So today I thought i'd share a little gift guide, one especially for bloggers. I know all bloggers aren't the same, and i'm not saying they are, these are just things that I think are really nice! Really it just gives me another excuse to find things that i'd really like! 

Stationery Stocking Stuffers:

All of these are from Kate Spade and I found them at Selfridges, how cute are they?! I actually want them all. As bloggers we spend a lot of time in our offices/at our desks, and how pretty would these look next to your laptops/computers? They are very girly, so those who aren't into gold and sparkly things might not appreciate them, but personally, i'd be in love.

If you can't see the picture clearly they are:
- Little Gold Notebook
- Glasses Print Pencil Pouch (I just showed the stationery that comes inside it)
- Hello Darling Stationery Set
- Set of 24 Bow Push Pins
- Gold Dots Spiral Notebook
- Set of 24 Gold Dot Coasters
- Set of 12 Bow Paper Clips
- Idiom Pencil Set

That wasn't even the whole range, there are so many more amazing things that Kate Spade makes for for office/study spaces. But i'm getting too carried away, and if you don't love new stationery, then I imagine you're not all that interested! (I, on the other hand, love getting new stationery)

Technological Gifts:

(I do realise most of these are very expensive, I went a little overboard with dreaming of what I could get if money was no object here...)


But if you do like the look of any of these, here are the links: 


If you want to buy your friend or family member something different, a lot of bloggers use their blog to review things, so they can recommend different things to their readers, how about getting them a subscription to something?

For beauty bloggers, how about a subscription to a beauty box service? A few examples could be:

I've used latest in beauty a few times now, and I don't think you subscribe but you can pick the boxes that you want, and you know what is inside them which is great, I especially love the ones they've made with Glamour magazine! But if you like the element of surprise i'd pick the others as it will be a surprise what you get each month!

For food bloggers, how about a tasting club subscription? A few examples could be:

Hotel Chocolat - Chocolate. Every month. What else could you want?
Try the World - Try food from all over the world every other month.
Flavrbox - Full of all sorts of goodies like popcorn and teas and jams, every month!
Graze - A box of healthy snacks delivered every week!

I've currently got the Graze box subscription, and though I don't particularly enjoy healthy foods, some of them are good (hello guilt free brownies and popcorn), and my sister loves all of them pretty much!

So there's a few ideas! I'd love any of these (obviously, I made the list), what do you think, would you like to get any of these?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Love Amylou x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! :D I love them too! I've never really bought anything from Kate Spade before except for the occasional phone case but now I want to buy it all! xx

    ReplyDelete