Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day One: 24 Christmas Activities for Kids


Hey guys!

So it's officially the first of December and I thought i'd give Blogmas a go! (Basically posting everyday in December) I don't know how long i'll manage to keep it up, but i'm going to give it a good go! :)

I thought i'd start off with some activities that are suitable to do with kids, christmas is a family time after-all! As it's colder, most of the ideas are for indoor activities and you might need to help set-up or do the activities with younger children, but that's all part of the fun!

There are 24 ideas, enough for each day until christmas!


1. Making Christmas Cards


2. Bake and Decorate a Gingerbread House/Cookies

one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine


3. Write Letters to Santa


4. Build a Snowman


one | two | three | four

5. Make Christmas Tags


one | two | three | four | five | six

6. Christmas Face Painting/Dress Up


Google Images

7. Visit Santa's Grotto


(credit)

8. Make Christmas Tree Decorations


one | two | three | four | five

9. Bake and Decorate Christmas Cake Pops


one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight

10. Make Christmas Wreaths



11. A Christmas Treasure Hunt!


credit

12. Make Pinecone Christmas Trees


one | two | three

13. Make Chocolate Crispy Buns/Wreaths

14. Make a Felt Christmas Tree for Younger Children to Decorate


source and instructions

15. Christmas Movie Night!


credit
Personally, my favourite is Elf, so i'd be watching that everytime! Get some blankets together and have a cosy night in!

16. Make Christmas Hats


credit and instructions

17. Decorate the Tree!


credit

18. Track Santa!



If you didn't know about this, there are a few websites you can use to see where in the world santa is! I used to love looking at it on christmas eve to see where santa was and it got me so excited before I went to bed as a kid! (and now if i'm being completely honest haha) I always used NORAD but it looks like google maps does their own version too! Definitely something exciting to do with those with a lot of christmas spirit! :)

19. Make Christmas Games


one | two | three | four

20. Go See the Christmas Lights/Trees


credit

21. Make Christmas Crackers


credit and instructions

22. Visit a Christmas Market


credit

23. Decorate the Table/Make Placecards


one | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine

24. Bake Mince Pies for Santa!


credit

If you're still with me after me bombarding you with collages, thank you! I promise the rest of my blogmas posts won't have quite so many, there's just so much inspiration! haha. Hope you find some of the ideas useful! :)



Let me know if you do any of them! :)

Love Amylou x



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. activities for KIDS? these all sound fun for ME and me alone... lol!! The pine cone Christmas trees are so cute!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was thinking this as I wrote them, I want to do them all myself! I should have called it 24 things you want to do, and kids can join in if you really want them to :P I love the little pine cone trees! adorable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete