Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day Two: Christmas Nail Art



Hey guys!

I love nail art, especially around christmas time, there are so many different designs to take inspiration from, and they look so good!

Here are a few of my favourites i've come across on Pinterest:

I love how beautiful this is, simple just red and white and so pretty! 

This one is a bit more complicated, and so cute! The snowman is adorable, and I absolutely love that colour blue. I'll definitely be trying this one, though I can pretty much guarantee it won't look as good as this!

This one is so simple and I love it! So christmassy, and is a lot easier than the others, only having to redo one nail if it doesn't look quite right!

How cute are these glittery lights?! I love designs that just build over a french manicure, so pretty! Great for those who just want a little bit extra without painting all of their nails, subtle but gorgeous.

This is the most complicated one, and my favourite of all of them! I wish I was creative enough to be able to do this! One day! haha :)

Which of these is your favourite? Do you use nail art at christmas time?

Love Amylou x

4 comments:

  1. I love them all and this is such an awesome idea! My favourite is the one with the snowmen, it's super cute!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all SO cute! I wish I was better at nail art... I would love to paint my nails like this!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was too! I can do one hand, but it takes me about half an hour, and there's no way I can do the other! haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really cute isn't it! I just wish I was better at it, so I could do them all! :) xx

    ReplyDelete